Your Pedalboard Photo -- Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dica3

here's my gig board:

tuner plugs in up front pre HOG and before anybody says anything about the redundancy of having an ep pre and an ep 3 in the same chain, I tried to remove it but had to put it back,it seems to be essential for me to have a buffer/faux buffer at that spot, I am gonna replace it with a t1m mini buffer and see if that serves the same purpose.

dohootowl

Silver Supporting Member
Man, I really like the taping scheme. Wonder how much he would charge to tape my pedals. You know what? I'm going to do it better! Running to Home Depot now to get a roll of every color electrical tape that they have!

The new pre/post-effects (my G-System rig is the main rig) board is almost done! I've been seriously downsizing for a time and it's almost done. I just got in the Black WET today, which I've been quite impressed with; a really unique design!

The custom made TB looper will have 3 to 4 loops, with the last loop having a stereo return and the looper itself having a stereo (L + R) out.

The rig will then be:
- Custom True Bypass Looper w/ High Quality Buffer, 4 loops (loop 4 has a stereo return) and stereo out:
--IN--
::LOOP 1::
- MXR Dyna Comp '76 Script Reissue [modded: Hi-Fi mod, power input, red LED, true bypass]
- Blackout Effectors Musket Fuzz V2
- Line 6 DL-4 [modded: Volume Drop mod, Double Preset mod, custom exterior]
::LOOP 2::
- Hartman Analog Flanger
- Nuenaber Technology WET FX reverb - Black
::LOOP 3:: [IZAH rig]
-> Send: to the INPUT of the G-System
Signal chain:
- t.c. electronic G-System [4-cable method]
-- THE RACK --
- t.c. electronic Nova Drive NDR-1*
::LOOP 1::
- Keeley C4 Compressor
::LOOP 2::
- Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret [18V]
::LOOP 3::
- EHX Deluxe Memory Man [modded: true bypass]
::LOOP 4::
- BOSS RV-5
::AMP FX LOOP::
- BOSS GE-7 (modded: Sniper Mod / Hi-Fi mod, 9V input, blue LED)
- BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i.
- Ernie Ball VP Jr. (expression)
-> Return: from the LEFT OUTPUT of the G-System
::LOOP 4::
- BOSS RC-20XL
- BOSS RV-3 [modded: High Cut Switch, white LED] (Stereo Return)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---> TRUE BYPASS LOOPER OUT LEFT: -> Damage Control TimeLine (LEFT In)* -> Koch Powertone
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---> TRUE BYPASS LOOPER OUT RIGHT: -> Fender '69 Silverface [modded to Blackface] Twin Reverb
---> RIGHT OUTPUT FROM THE G-SYSTEM: -> Damage Control TimeLine (RIGHT In)* -> Vox Cambridge 15

* = (connected to the G-System with MIDI)

dohootowl

Silver Supporting Member
Homemade A/B / piezo splitter box. I use it as a tuner out switch so I don't feel so bad about having an "extra" set of jacks in line just to split my piezo signal off.
Curious--what instrument has the piezo? And how are you using it?

más_fuerte

Gold Supporting Member
Who would have though a little tape would lead to such an ruckus!
Actually, I'm teasing him about the tape thing because:

(A) It's hilarious.
(B) This comment:

lol, I forgot to say that I do it because I think it looks cool. It's not because I don't support the company because I'm pretty sure I already did that by buying their pedal... and it's definitely not to be secretive about my gear when I play shows, I'll talk to anyone about anything to do with my gear because chances are that they can't play like I can, haha.

jero

seriously guys, what's more ridiculous:

-a guy posting a pedalboard with a good selection of pedals of which some are covered with tape
- people keeping posting their pedalboards with the full BJF and/or Skreddy and/or Analogman and/or DAM line-up, topped with a VM super delay, Brigadier delay, Sky Blue reverb and the timefactor, justifying there is a good use for every different pedal and reposting to challenge you to find the difference between this and the previous setup?

Come on, this thread is for seeing other player's pedalboards, if it was for ridiculing, then there are far more better targets than this one.

:nuts

Jules-RM

Multi use board.

Keeley Comp>Tech 21 Bass Driver DI> PA or Bass amp.

Boss RC2>DI Box> PA

Singer's guitar>Retro Sonic Phaser>Barber Super Sport>MIJ DD3>amp

I'm always on my singer's left hand side.

My board. The open spot is reserved for a Trabant DTS SDD 3KP - if it works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics