Your Pedalboard Photo -- Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a tone of clips on youtube. Just search for Source Audio Classic Distortion. I love the pedals I have, though I am waiting their new Bass Envelope Filter to come out to replace the Tri-Mod Wah.
Yeah, I've seen the demo they put up themselves, but haven't searched for the rest! Will do so in a bit! The Source Audio stuff is something I've never played but have always found rather original!

brucolele

Nice bord! You have your Signa Comp set to almost the same settings as I use. I like to leave it on all the time both for clean and dirty sounds. How about you?
I change the settings often... but I keep it on all the time when playing direct to the PA or when playing at medium-low volumes. At larger gigs I just use it for smoother leads and better attack with volume swells.

j4j

I wonder what it sounds like with all the pedals off.

Guitar -> buffer -> buffer -> buffer -> buffer -> buffer -> buffer -> buffer -> buffer -> buffer -> buffer -> buffer -> buffer -> buffer -> buffer -> amp.

ealward

amp>boss rv-5> Line 6 DL4> Boss DD-3> MXR phase 90> EHX Micro Pog> Boss CE-5> Analalogman TS9> Hermida Zendrive> Xotic EP booster> MXR Dyna Comp> EHX q-tron> Sonic Research Turbo Tuner> guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics