Your Pedalboard Photo - Pt. IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robapov

Supporting Member
Signal path goes

Jerms MKI -> Mission Volume pedal -> Bug Crusher -> Sea Blue -> Germanium GO! -> Proteus -> PS-3 -> Halophase -> Sky Blue

It was a great show we played overlooking a lake...very woodsy...

popinvasion

I am not a fan of the photo. No offense, but its not that great composistion and its just an effect that makes it sharp. that said, I believe in you rob, so prove me wrong and show us some more pedal pics.

recto-robbie

do most of you guys normally play bare footed like rob? I recently saw a local slayer tribute band play the entire reign in blood album in a friends garage and the lead guitarist was barefoot the whole show jumping around like a crazed lunatic the whole time, I couldnt believe how well he grasped the entire picture wah with his foot like a freaking ape, he was one with the wah for sure and actually pretty damn good.
anyways just wondering,, never seen that before and thought it was kind of different in a good way, and now you rob!

Oh and its a cool photo for sure and hey rocket,, for what its worth believe it or not, I actually live in the sherwood forest
no B.S.

Hugo Da Rosa

Gold Supporting Member
do most of you guys normally play bare footed like rob? I recently saw a local slayer tribute band play the entire reign in blood album in a friends garage and the lead guitarist was barefoot the whole show jumping around like a crazed lunatic the whole time, I couldnt believe how well he grasped the entire picture wah with his foot like a freaking ape, he was one with the wah for sure and actually pretty damn good.
anyways just wondering,, never seen that before and thought it was kind of different in a good way, and now you rob!
I do that at home? But even then...i'd like to at least have some indoor sandals on. Some of those switches are so stiff you have to put your body weight into turning them on. Trying to step on it bare foot may leave more than just an imprint...

marcoaml78

I do that at home? But even then...i'd like to at least have some indoor sandals on. Some of those switches are so stiff you have to put your body weight into turning them on. Trying to step on it bare foot may leave more than just an imprint...
:agree

steppin on 3pdt switches is painful as hell...

amp boy

rob's shot is great and away from the baaaaaaaaaaaaaagillion of the same thingers on here.

I think Graham Nash is pretty much always barefoot on stage.
I wear old Doc's, the real ones....back when they were made in UK.......going on over a decade now. NO TRACTION ACTION TREADS !!!!!!.....smooooooooooooth.
hahahaha......

it also allows the guitar to sit better with my foot higher when i'm sitting on the box.

jaywalker

As minimalist as it gets (at least for me!!) - having a lot of fun with this:

Homejob TB/AB stutterbox with tuner out
Modded Seymour Duncan tweak fuzz, channel/rev switch!!!!!

mmcquain

Here's the latest version of my pedalboard, which includes an 11-channel true-bypass looper than can either run everything in front of the amp, or (with the flip of a switch) split the looper into 2 separate 5-channel loopers. Splitting the looper lets me run my dirt pedals in front of the amp while putting my time-based/modulation effects in the amp's fx loop!

DS88

Yup! I do this a lot, but not when it's winter! I do, however, always play barefooted at home. It makes me feel grounded. And yes: people always make remarks when playing barefooted live - there's always some remark.
Wait, you play barefooted live? That's some hippie **** right there my friend :p

i must try that sometime haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics