Your Pedalboard - Photo

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by sandpiper, Apr 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delay

delay Member

thats awesome dude, how do you like the Big Ben? I'm thinking of buyin one eventually, ive tried it out but i want someone else's opinion

2. PeelingPaint98

PeelingPaint98 Member

Just my small rig, pictures of my regular rig won't be ready until Jon sends back my TAW.
    [​IMG]

3. i51423

i51423 Member

[​IMG]

I love these new pickups, man. GFS Alnico '50s bridge and the fatbody neck pickup. :love: My **** sounds awesome right now.

I'm not sold on the RAT. A little too fuzz-like. It would be fine if I didn't have the muff... but... Hmm. It might be time for a Crunchbox. I might throw the SCH-Z in the loop. Not sure yet. I don't know if I'll even put the trem back in there. Heh.

I still need to drill out the Pedaltrain for the PP2. Then the wah can go on the board. I need to make up the rest of my cables, too.

4. orangekick

orangekick Member

I really need to learn how to take pics inside...

[​IMG]

5. Sunstone Recordings

Sunstone Recordings Member

excellent. what orange are you using?

6. orangekick

orangekick Member

I'm using the Rockerverb 100. It's the first amp that has made me happy every time I turn it on.

7. Goldmember

Goldmember Member

Hi men !

i'm clarky from LNA .

These white effects pedals will be available in about 5 weeks. You can visit my website http://clark2000.free.fr if you want to hear some samples about the other models i make.

Special thanks to SamplerDave who makes my pedals happy with his beautyful pedalboard ! :AOK

8. Evilmusician80

Evilmusician80 Member

Wow very impressive pedals is there a built in true bypass for whammy, whats the tag on the whammidi pedal
    US /Canada? cheers!

9. mikeo2

mikeo2 Member

Here is my new setup for Sunday Nights... It's about perfect for church:

[​IMG]

10. elchato

elchato Member

Your analogman ts-9 kinda looks like a boss sd-1

11. xXcLoNeXx

xXcLoNeXx Member

12. samplerdave

samplerdave Member

Yeah the whammidi is just great! I initiated the project, and basicaly the idea was to be able to control the whammy, but instead of reading "01", "02" ... as we would have on any other midi controller, I wanted it to show the real whammy presets ("whammy +1 oct", "detune" and so on). Later on, clarky also added a true bypass loop, to improve the whammy's sucking tone problems when bypassed :
    http://clark2000.free.fr/photos whammidi bypass.htm
    Clarky's work is fantasitc, it is so cool to come up with a crazy idea, and always have the same answer : "yeah! Why not?". Ok generaly the second part of the answer is "but I'm damed busy, it'll take a while...", but it's definetely worth the wait!:)

13. Bastille Sound

Bastille Sound Member

It'd need new carpeting. The fabric has actually shrunk up so much over the years that there's no getting it back to original dimensions, and I just haven't gotten around to doing it. It looks terrible, but it's still keeping things where they need to be so I'm in no hurry.

signal chain - tuner - diamond comp - Dopp - SD 2in1 - Machine - Beano - BBJr - BP1 - DML10 - AD900 - VTX Trem - Verbzilla

The Beano is killer into my AC30, but doesn't get on as well with my Super. Haven't actually tried it with the Sound City yet and I sold my old Marshall about a week after getting the boost so never gave it a good workout. With the Vox (either top boost or normal) it's great - really snarly but still fairly full, great definition and snap. It gets a little harsh in my Super unless I dial in the amp tone to where my cleans are a little too murky for my tastes.

14. pedalhead

pedalhead Member

can i also ask the price tag?

15. Evilmusician80

Evilmusician80 Member

the price is 175€, without shipping costs.

It's will be available in 5 weeks.

16. gcstudio

gcstudio Member

17. btdvox

btdvox Supporting Member

How do you like your sonic stomp on the lonestar? do you hear a huge difference? I heard more from a SHO pedal, dont know if you tried it! But wicked set up !! lonestars rock;)

18. Dr.Tom

Dr.Tom Member

I bought a couple of pedalboards over the holidays and have just completed putting them together. The first one is my main board :

[​IMG]

and the second pedalboard is the one for experimentation; for trialing new pedals or new combinations of pedals:

[​IMG]

I've got a whirlwind A/B box so I can use one pedalboard or the other or both at the same time. As I've mentioned before, I need all these pedals to make up for my lack of talent.

Regards,

Tom

ELECTRICS : 2006 PRS CU 22 12 String Ch. Sunburst; 2004 PRS Hollowbody II McCart Sunburst; 2005 PRS Modern Eagle 20th Ann. Charcoal, 2005 PRS CU24 20th Ann.Artist Blue Matteo,; 1997 PRS Santana 1 ,Sunburst ; 1965 SG Special - White ; 1963 Fender Strat- sunburst ; 1964 Gretsch Country Gent-dark walnut ; 1998 Gretsch Country Classic Jr. ; 2001 Gibson ES-335 - natural ; 2004 Gibson Firebird - white ; 1966 Fender Electric XII ; 1989 Fender Strat Plus Deluxe - greyburst ; 1969 Fender Tele- Blonde ; 1969 Fender Esquire - Blonde ; 1969 Fender Tele Bass - Blonde ; 199? Jackson Randy Rhodes V - black ; 199? Peavey Wolfgang - cognac burst ; 200? Gretsch Duojet 1957 RI - black w/bigsby ; 2005 Gibson SG Special - black ; 1968 Vox Sidewinder Bass- cherry ; 1965 Silvertone amp-in-case 2pickup - red sparkle; 1965 Hagstrom I(powder blue)
    ACOUSTICS : 2006 Takamine TAN 15C; 2006 Ovation 1858LX 12 String ; 2001 Takamine SW341SC(Steve Wariner Signature); 1989 Takamine EF360S ; 2004 Taylor 314CE ; 2004 Taylor 814CE ; 1990 Takamine FP400SC 12 String ;197? Bruno Royal Artist acoustic

Amps:
    1965 Pro Reverb,1966 Vibrolux Reverb, two 1968 Super Reverbs, two 1968 Vibrolux Reverbs,1968 Princeton Reverb, 1968 Deluxe Reverb, 1968 Bandmaster Reverb, two 1969 Bandmaster Reverbs, Vox AC15 2x10, Vox AC15TBX, Marshall DSL 401,Mesa Boogie Mark IV, 1964 Ampeg Gemini 1 ; 1970s Ampeg V4 ; Vox AC30CC1

Pedals:
    ADA Flanger w/RI Foot pedal(Vintage),Analogman Stereo Chorus, (2) Analogman ,Bi-Comprossors,Analogman SunFace(NKT 275),BJF Honey Bee Overdrive,Boss Line Selector LS-2,Boss Equalizer GE-7,Boss PN-2 Tremolo/Pan,Boss Power Supply PSM-5,(5) Boss Chromatic Tuners TU-2,Boss DD-20 Giga Delay,Boss Metal Zone MT-2,Boss BF-1 Flanger(Vintage),Boss DM-2 Delay,Boss Delay DM-3,(2) Boss CE-1 Chorus Ensemble,Boss Bass Chorus CE-2B,Digitech Whammy II,Digitech FX-17 Wah/Vol,Digitech Bass Driver(X-Series),Digitech Jam Man,(5) Ernie Ball Volume Pedals,EH Screaming Bird Treble Booster,EH Small Stone Phase(Vintage),EH Big Muff PI(Vintage),FoxRox Captain Coconut II,Fulltone ’69 Fuzz,Fulltone Clyde Wah,Gibson Maestro Fuzztone (FZ-1A),Hermidia Zendrive,Hermidia Mosferatu,
    Ibanez CS-9 Stereo Chorus,Ibanez TS-9 RI,(2)Ibanez TS-9DX,Ibanez TS-9DX Keeley Mod,Ibanez TS-9 Analogman Mod,Ibanez TS-9DX Analogman Mod,Ibanez Original TS-9(Analogman upgrade),Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah,Keeley 3-Way Rat,Keeley Rangemaster,(2) MXR Distortion+ (Vintage),MXR Phase 100 (Vintage-Script),MXR Dynacomp (Vintage-Script),MXR Noisegate Linedriver(Vintage),MXR Micro Flanger(Vintage),
    MXR Loop Selector(Vintage),MXR Power Converter(Vintage),Paul Cochrane Timmy,
    Peterson Strobo Stomp,Peterson VS-II Virtual Strobe Tuner,Pro Analog Dual Drive,Radial ToneBone Classic Distortion,Time Machine Boost,T.C. Electronics Stereo Chorus,Vox Big Ben Overdrive,Whirlwind Selector A/B Box,Teese RMC-3 Wah,Teese Picture Wah

19. electron transl

electron transl Member

no, actually it's a bit of a clean boost with a touch of hair. pushes the AC30 nicely. that mother has some headroom!

20. Rock-On!!

Rock-On!! Member

What are the measurements of that case?
    That looks like about the size I am looking for, where did you pick it up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.