• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

"You're Gonna Go Far Kid"... What kind of guitar setup?

Smgbad

Anyone know what kind of guitar, amp, and/or pedals are used on this classic Offspring song? I tried googling it with little success.

Simto

Wish i knew, i've always really liked Offspring, and i think their last record is really cool. "You're gonna' go far kid" is a really cool song.

The only thing i know is they usually use Ibanez guitars live, and have done for a long time. I think they use Mesa amps too.

ellissmith4

All of Dexters Ibanez's have DiMarzio Super Distortion pickups in, but for there newer recordings all I can find is "During their latest recordings, Holland used a vintage Gibson"
As for Noodles all I know he has his signature Ibanez but I'm not sure what he uses when recording

Trending Topics