• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

You've Got Another Thing Comin' (Judas Priest) vs. The Trooper (Iron Maiden)

You've Another Thing Comin' (Priest) vs. The Trooper (Maiden)

• Another Thing Comin'

• Trooper

Results are only viewable after voting.

Solomon

Not that it has anything to do with the poll but I am listening to Piece of Mind right now and Nico McBain played some killer drums on that album.

Bankston

Anothing Thing Coming is the first song I ever learned to play.

But I can't choose between the two. I love Maiden and Priest.

JDW3

I love JP more than Maiden. But that song was never heavy for me. In fact I used to make fun of it when it came out.

So yes, Trooper all the way!

Brion

Silver Supporting Member
Oh we had another thing comin', we just didn't know it yet. Once Halford 'came out' it changed a lot of the meanings to those songs and it made me feel kinda dirty.

Release

The Trooper by farrrrrrr.

I'm a HUGE Priest fan..... and had been for years before this song came out but, man, I think this is an awful song. Maybe it was just played too much on MTV and the radio when it came out but it's......by far..... the weakest song on the Screaming for Vengeance album IMO. And sadly, the success they received from this song alone changed the way they wrote from there on out.

amigo30

The Trooper is the only right answer. I love Judas Priest, but You Got Another Thing Coming isn't even close to their best work. If you put that song up against one of the best Metal songs ever written, it just can't win.

svenhoek

It should have been The Trooper vs Stairway To Heaven. One monster classic versus another...

Trending Topics