****z Guitars

khud

This German Luthier makes really nice looking (and according to Paul McArtney, real QUALITY) guitars ... electric, acoustic and basses.

I am just wondering what this learned group's collective knowledge is on Andreas ****z guitars? Besides all the remarks we could make about the name ... I hear tell Sir Paul got a big kick out of the name. But loved the guitars.

Anyone have info on these? Or, better yet ... experience playing one?

Edit : the name was bleeped ... it is, and I am serious, this is no goof moderators ... C u n t z Guitars
UGH!! Even the link is being bleeped

The website is: http://www.****z-guitars.com UGH ... you know what letters to type in LOL

sundaypunch

There are certain times when it's better to not name the company after yourself. I hope he's not putting that on the headstock if he wants to sell any in the USA.

abergdahl

Reminds me of a swedish amp made in the 80's. It had a lot oc controls so they wanted to name it controller BUT the makers of the amp spelled control with a u making it ****roller :D

khud

Ok, we all agree the gentleman in question would have been better served by changing the name (and YES, he puts THE name on the headstock)

But does anyone here know about these from a QUALITY point of view? I am seriously considering buying one his acoustics ... they are REALLY stunning looking. Thanks all!

Kevin

nateco

I good setup would be a c u nt z and a Super Hard On, into a Fuchs or a Balls amp, maybe a Big Muff for leads...

Where can I find a new c u n t z....I see lots of heavily used ones, even some relics at dive bars...but I want a new one that has'nt been played to death.

:D .....I know...I couldn't help it.

Cheebatone

Can one of the mods please lock this thread before I'm forced to make a joke about the size of my Koch...

khud

Originally posted by CDaughtry
The "F" hole on some of those beauties look pretty tight!:D
Well ... at least THAT was an original!! Good one ... But ...

Did you LIKE the guitars??? :horse