• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Zendrive at guitar center

Tex Milo

I was at guitar center today and saw they had one of the Lovepedal Zen's in stock. However the one they had was red and black not white and black. Has anyone else seen these?

Tex Milo

Since it said love pedal on the tag and GC carries love pedal along with a color I hadn't seen I thought it was new. Was in the case with new effects and tagged at 199.99

DBoyBlues

I was about to post about this as well! I saw it at guitar center in SoCal in the Cerritos location. It was a red Zendrive. Most likely a Guitar Center exclusive since Lovepedal (sean) has guitar center exclusives with them.

jazzandmetal?

Silver Supporting Member
I have had Zendrives previously....years ago, does anyone know if they changed anything? They sound pretty amazing....I only liked the Zen 2 back when they were the "hot new thing".

edm4462

I had seen on the Lovepedal Facebook page a few months back that they were going to come out with a red, higher gain zendrive that was supposed to be available this spring. Maybe it's just out earlier than expected?

sksmith66

I bought one at my local GC. it's the black and red version. It appears they are carrying them at many stores now. girl working the effects section said they got two of them in this week.

Rockerduck

I never liked the first Zendrive, and had two. Now a higher gain model. Get in line, another late to the party pedal.

jazzandmetal?

Silver Supporting Member
I never liked the first Zendrive, and had two. Now a higher gain model. Get in line, another late to the party pedal.
I really didn't like the first ones I had...this one sounds pretty damn good through a Princeton with SCs of HBs. Could also be my crappy memory or a change in taste that has influenced my opinion.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom