Zendrive delivery

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Ed Reed, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Ed Reed

Ed Reed Senior Member

How's delivery running one these? I placed my order on 1-11, am I getting close?

2. rewog

rewog Member

I paid for mine on the 4th Jan, and haven't heard anything yet.
    Gotta be close.

3. jj jafar

jj jafar Member

I paid for mine DEC 30 and havent got it yet.I think hes into mid December orders now.JJ

4. BFC

BFC Supporting Member

Ordered direct, 12/14/05. Still waiting.

5. jj jafar

jj jafar Member

From Alf.JJ

6. musictoyz.com

musictoyz.com Member

Al is working hard...actually is building fulltime...but the wait is about 3 to 4 months...people just keep ordering

7. StompBoxBlues

StompBoxBlues Member

I ordered mine on Dec 2, and I was lucky enough to be in the last batch. Since I live in Norway it took some extra time, if I lived in the states I would have had it about 2 weeks ago. As it is, I got mine on monday....for the record, MY GAWD...it was definitely worth the wait :)

My only problem now is trying to figure out which type of wonderful distortion I want to set it to mostly...I mean, it sounds incredible with very light gain, I love the sound of it just getting it a little bite, yet I also love the heavier distortion, and for that matter medium...

I should have bought a couple. I am using mine together with an MI Audio Bues Pro (another really wonderful pedal)...

The main thing is...Alfs' orders are kind of "quantum"...I get the feeling he makes a LOT of pedals in each "batch"...so it is hard to gauge when you'll be getting your order. But taking a longer perspective, dec 2 order, received in March...so that took a little over three months. I also heard that the storm screwed them up a little regarding supplies, etc. so it probably is a little quicker now.

8. gitt

gitt Member

Ordered mine from musictoyz on Nov. 12, still waitin...

9. M. Roy

M. Roy Guest

I placed my order in January of this year. Alf received my money on January 10, 2006. I'll give it some time. I'm sure Alf is up to his ass in orders right now.

.... although I'm anxious to hear how the Zendrive will sound through my old Music Man 65 watt combo.

10. Ned

Ned Member

dec.5th...still waiting but its probably soon so no worries :YinYang