1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Zendrive I availability?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by jtw, Sep 8, 2005.

1. jtw

jtw Member

Anyone know if Musictoyz or anyone else has these at the moment? I've seen references on several other threads that seem to indicate that there may be a waiting list, and only available through the manufacturer. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

2. jcshirke

jcshirke Member

You can email Alf directly through www.hermidaaudio.com. The wait list for a Zendrive is a couple weeks, I believe. Not bad at all.

3. LittleC

LittleC Member

Order directly from Alfonso Hermida. Nice guy. Short wait and same price and anywhere else. Actually, two cheaper after shipping.

4. David-R

David-R Supporting Member

It'll be well worth the wait! :)

I waited 4 weeks for a 4 knob mini Mosferatu and I'm thrilled with it. I picked up a Zendrive 1 used on this board so I didn't have to wait.

5. SuperReverb2

SuperReverb2 Member

I ordered a Zendrive last week. I believe Alf stated the current wait is 2 -3 weeks.

:)

Chuck

6. ahermida

ahermida Member

MusicToyz.com and Tonefrenzy.com carry them.. I'm the issue: way too many direct orders. I finally have additional help to speed up the assembly process.

I just sent a small batch to MusicToyz and Tonefrenzy and will start a new batch this weekend....must stay awake....must stay awake.

Alf

7. scottl

scottl Member

I suppose I could stop referring people to you so you can get some sleep.... :D

LOL

8. Bluzsteel

Bluzsteel Member

I got one coming.....cant wait!!

9. Madison

Madison Supporting Member

Please do, just ordered one last night:D