Zendrive - sell it?

giggedy

I think it sounds great with my strat, but I found myself using it less after getting the KOT. I know I'm going to keep it, but I'm trying to rationalize selling it to help fund a HOG purchase.

parns2112

for me, it sounds better with humbuckers...if it's a 7 with single coils, it's a 10 with an LP...i say hold out

BillyK

Dear God Man, don't sell that freak'in Zen.
I made that mistake and now I have one on it's way to me...
Again.

The Zen is worth holding onto, for sure.

drolling

Plenty players like it w/singlecoils, but I ain't one. Plugged in my strat, pluggd in my tele, then chucked the ZD into a rack drawer filled w/broken cables..

..where it languished for over a year, till I fished it out when someone dropped off a korina V at the studio.

Holy crap, OMG, yaddayadda ~ for me, it's the best OD pedal I've heard w/PAF-style 'buckers. so get that SG sorted, and prepare yourself to play till your fingers bleed.

It's that good

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
If you're selling to buy a "special effects" pedal, I woudn't. Over time most of those on my board end up short timers, whereas the Zen is a timeless classic...

DrGonzo

Platinum Supporting Member
After waiting close to a year for mine, I can't imagine selling it....actually I'm a gear swapping/trading whore so I can imagine doing it, but I'd hate myself for it later! :roll

Trending Topics

Top Bottom