Zendrive - Shipping Times Much Better

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by guitarman1956, Mar 12, 2008.

1. guitarman1956

guitarman1956 Supporting Member

I was on their site yesterday and noticed a news update that said: Dec 2007 orders now shipping. By my calculations, that's a 2 to 3 month turnaround time. $179 with a 2 month turn around time is nothing and much more affordable than what some of you are asking. I know...Its supply and demand...However, the supply has just became much more obtainable. Two months to wait is "nothing". So, all you folks that are asking a kazillion dollars for your Zendrive due to an 8 month turn around time had better lower your price and get on the stick and sell those things.

2. Trandy

Trandy Supporting Member

Hmmm...ordered my second one in June of 2007....so far...no Zendrive. :confused:

3. guitarman1956

4. Rock72

Rock72 Member

I ordered mine in September of 2007 and received it in January 2008. Tim, you better check out of your order slipped through...

Christian

5. DerekEstrada

DerekEstrada Member

Ordered mine last week of January or first week of February,2008, and got it last week...no kidding.

6. guitarman1956

7. Jam119

Jam119 Member

Got the email from Alf tonight... I can swear I only got on the waiting list less than 2 months ago... He's really caught up... Looks like its the end of over exploited selling prices for people to pay with GAS! LOL... Looking forward to trying it out!

8. john b

john b Supporting Member

I put my order in mid-Dec. and got the email late Feb. I had the Zen in hand the first week of March. Around 2.5 months. I was (am) psyched!

9. kronos

kronos Member

I ordered a Zendrive on January 24 of this year. Got the email from Alf today.:)

10. fuzz_factor

fuzz_factor Supporting Member

Exact same situation for me; order Jan 24th, got the email yesterday afternoon.

Thing is, the more reading I've been doing, I'm not sure if this is the pedal for me. I guess it couldn't hurt to try it.

11. mc2

mc2 Member

I ordered mine in mid Jan and got an email tonight.

I think this one will be great for me-It will complement my Small Fry nicely.

12. Paul Parrish

Paul Parrish Senior Member

uh oh, looks like the Zen will be falling from grace soon on the GearPage ...soon to be followed by constant putdowns while talking up the next small thing;)

He should have held back, that's the key to the seduction here;)

Paul.

13. mc2

mc2 Member

Ha!!!-you're cynical and so right about a lot of these boards. It's not only this one, just visit any other board-hell, they even do this on the chainsaw forum!!!

Now, I'm off to bash the TW that I've never heard!!!

14. nibus

nibus Supporting Member

The day of the $300 turnaround on the Zen is OVER.

$235 max is fair on these now.

15. Gomez315

Gomez315 Member

I want to get on the list

16. Alter

Alter Member

it only took a couple of months to get an email that my zendrive is ready. i 've got one question though for people that already received theirs. when you pay through paypal are you supposed to get some kind of feedback from Alf, or you just get the pedal. .. i 've never used paypal before, and i 'm not even sure i sent the correct amount for shipping, as i didn't get a response to my email. (i sent 30 bucks for usps express mail int. to greece). so any posts about how it actually works would be much appreciated..

17. DavidE

DavidE Member

Too bad they're not $125 any more.