• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

zendrive strat semi-clean

takakat

We are so fortunate to have Mr. Jack Zucker in this forum. I just discovered him through this forum few days ago and purchased his instruction book last night. A great player and a great teacher.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Holliman

Triad Abuser
Hey Jack,

Thanks for the demonstration. Honestly...when the strat volume got rolled up I didn't care for that tone. Seems like it lacks clarity and definition, too woody? It has nothing to do with your playing of course. I wish I had fretboard vocabulary like you.

Holliman

Triad Abuser
Hey Jack,

I wish I had fretboard vocabulary like you.
On that note...is there any more copies of SOS1 expected? I know the fretboard pretty well now and am slowly realizing that my right hand is severly underdeveloped.

Trending Topics