• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Zendrive vs. Menatone wmb

Slotunes

Silver Supporting Member
Hello...currently using the Zendrive 2 which I dig, but was interested in the Menatone Workingmans Blue,Am I covering the same ground or are they differednt enough to warrent both on a pedalboard.Any info appreciated!

Dave

I've had a Zendrive (not the 2) and a WMB. They are very different. The WMB's clipping is not nearly as smooth as the Zendrive's and it has a fat, loose low end. It's supposed to sound like a JTM 45. There's lots more differences, but those are the big one's.

Slotunes

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks for the info.Im using a Heritage Colonial and am looking for a nice fat overdriven sound.I love the Zen but Im really tired of that sound...if you know what I mean!!

slopeshoulder

wmb MUST HAVE THE BASS TIURNED WAY DOWN (LIke A REAL jtm45). Then it sounds very warm and smooth, but smooth like a marshall (warmer than plexi), but not smmoth like a Dumble. It's a great pedal for amp-like medium marshall gain.

Trending Topics