1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

zendrive... which month is delivering...

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by slowburn, Jul 4, 2006.

1. slowburn

slowburn Supporting Member

I ordered mine directly from Alf the first week in March. Anyone here receive their zen recently, and when did you order it? Just wanted to get an idea and I didn't feel like bothering Alf.

2. Trandy

Trandy Supporting Member

I'm in the same boat as you...ordered the first week of March directly from Alf....no word yet.

3. markom89

markom89 Senior Member

grego7...thats not true, I ordered the Zendrive2 just last month and I didnt have to pay a penny upfront...He really is a busy guy, and it takes a while for him to get back via e-mail. I dont expect to get it till December... atleast.

4. basscracker

basscracker Guest

reread grego7s post markom.you have me :confused: .

5. Grady

Grady Windjammer Gold Supporting Member

I order mine in Jan.. I haven't received it yet.
    Before I ordered mine I emailed Alf and ask him which would be the fastest way to receive the pedal. From him or should I go through Musictoyz. He told me it would be quicker to go through Musictoyz, so I did.
    Still no Zendrive, but Ted with Musictoyz has been keeping me informed. I thank you Ted for that.
    But it seems that Alf is so overloaded with orders that he can not furnish his distributors with the goods as promised. Therefore making them not taking any future orders. I hate the waiting game , but it looks like I have no other choice.

6. Angle Loss

Angle Loss Supporting Member

If someone could update us on the Zendrive 2's I'd appreciate it. I ordered in November and still haven't heard anything.

Thanks!

7. basscracker

basscracker Guest

Angle Loss

i've been on the zendrive-2 list since Set/05,no word yet.i'm thinking real soon though,this month i hope.

8. Angle Loss

Angle Loss Supporting Member

thanks for the update Basscracker! I'm bummed though...

9. theFaf

theFaf Member

I ordered the Zendrive in January and got it about two weeks ago. So, I would guess, given the other replies in the thread, that Alf is working his way through the orders placed in January. :)

I hope that this helps.

Scott

10. drbob1

drbob1 Silver Supporting Member

I ordered mine from Musictoyz at the end of December, as of Saturday they still had not recieved the next 20 pedals. I paid with Paypal, so MTs had my cash since then :(

11. ahermida

ahermida Member

Hang in there guys, I'm doing all I can to catch up and find additional help. I lost the help I had some time ago and it hasn't been easy finding the right person. I am in conversations (yet again....sigh) with someone else to see if they want to help out.

Music Toyz really has no fault here...its all me. Teddy has been more than patient.

Alf

12. Joe Perry

Joe Perry Member

Alf,

Are you accepting new orders? I e-mailed you last week about getting on the list (for both). To be honest, I didnlt realize how much you were backordered until this weekend when I started reading all these threads on TGP.

Thanks,

Joe

13. gkelm

gkelm Supporting Member

Ordered from Tonefrenzy, paid in advance, Dec. 30, 2005...still waiting.

14. theHoss

theHoss Member

I ordered a Dual Zen in Dec. No word yet.....the ETA was 6 months (so June).....

15. Joe Perry

Joe Perry Member

Are these on the website? I was going to order both anyway. Is it cheaper for the dual than the two together?

Thanks,

Joe

16. basscracker

basscracker Guest

he's not taking orders on the dual pedals i already asked about a month ago,wanted a ZENMOS combo.

17. DAB

DAB Member

Hey Scott didn't know you were still hanging around. I moved to Jacksonville, FL. from Cumming about 3 months ago. If you ever get down this way let me know you are coming.

I ordered my Zendrive on January 26th so I am now officially starting to get excited that I will hear from Alf soon. :drool

Dave

18. theHoss

theHoss Member

Same price as two. Glad I got in before he stopped orders on them?

19. theFaf

theFaf Member

Yeah, I don't have the chance to hang out here too often, but I still drop by when I can.

Congratulations on the move! I'll definitely let you know the next time that we're down that way. Send me your new info when you get a chance.

The zen is a pretty cool pedal - I think that it was worth the wait. And, it was not longest wait that I have ever had for a pedal.

Scott