• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Zendrive ?

ckeathley14

Silver Supporting Member
Before I start shopping, would a Zendrive work well with my Tele into a Fender Pro Junior? I am trying to get the best, smallest combination of pedals to cop a Brad Paisley/Sonny Landreth kinda tone with my pedals...Oh yeah, I have a Keeley Ibanez AD9 for delay...Thoughts???

playthecray

Silver Supporting Member
You can not go wrong with the Zendrive. Both Paisley and Landreth have one on their boards. There is also no wait ordering directly from Alf.

lifeinsong

I used to use my Zen into a Tweed Pro Junior for slide stuff...sounded amazing, especially when I'd kick on the Keeley Comp. Sustain for days!

slopeshoulder

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just tonight stacked a zendrive into a zendrive special edition into a Howie (normal channel) and saw god.

Flyin' Brian

Silver Supporting Member
I run into a Barber Tone Press then a Zen...and it sustains and blooms into the sweetest feedback that you could imagine.

KOTR

Silver Supporting Member
No wait now. I requested to put on the wait list for a Zendrive last Monday night and received the pedal on Saturday. Les than a week!

Trending Topics