• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Zendrives up to 3 bills on eBay

KeithC

Silver Supporting Member
I had one on Ebay that I started at $139 and it sold for about $330. This was about 4 months ago I think.

Me too. I wasn't using mine any longer, wanted a new Guitar. Saw one other selling in a few hours, I had 28 watchers with no bids, the other sold for 300, so I immediately put a BIN on it for 310 plus shipping. Sold with BIN in 5 mins.

RGB

Silver Supporting Member
.....and I let mine go for a measley $240!

What a chump! ;)

guitarman_1

Gold Supporting Member
Heck
I out to sell my prototype #1 Nu-Valve( Nuvistor Tube Zendrive). It wont be out for a good while, and it just sound amaizing. That would be interesting.

jero

I would say..

If we all come ro realize that non-posession of Tim's, Timmy's, Zendrive's, CJOD's and BJF's wouldn't kill us, it wouldn't get as ridicoulous as it is now. Jusy a simple picture of Ford with a Zendrive or Landau with a COT explodes 2nd hand prices...

on the other hand, we are all just humans...:drool:dude

gitpicker

Gold Supporting Member
It is nice to know that I might be able to sell the ZenDrive I am waiting on at a profit if it doesn't work for me - but I did not order it to make money, I want it to rock my world so I keep it forever!

MoRawk

guitarman_1 said:
Heck
I out to sell my prototype #1 Nu-Valve( Nuvistor Tube Zendrive). It wont be out for a good while, and it just sound amaizing. That would be interesting.
Duuuuude...what the hell is that? I already have a standard Zendrive and I'm on the list for a Zendrive 2 (I know, it'll be awhile before I see this heh), but what's the difference with the Nu-Valve. I might just have to get on a list for that too. The Zendrive I have to so good, I'm trying to check out all the other pedals Alf has cookin.

theHoss

I sold mine to a TGPer for $160. Maybe some day, a great pedal deal will come back to me!

dmbandtimmy

Does anyone happen to know the wait on these. I got on the list in mid Feb. I'm actually not in any big hurry, but I am still curious. Thanks!

guitarman_1

Gold Supporting Member
The Nu-Valve is based on a miniature Nuvistor tube. It has life expectancy of 25,000 thousand hours and was developed in the 50's for
Military use in tight quarters. All the tone of a regular tube and the size
of a very small capacitor. He's made a few for Brad P, Robben and a few other players, but not for the general public yet. Its voiced more in the brittish camp. A little more aggressive than the ZENDRIVE. More raw then the Z2 also. My fave. There has bee a few threads on it around here.
:drool

Trending Topics