• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Zep. Beatles, Stones, Who, and......

Zep. Beatles, Who, Stones, and....

• AC/DC

• Metallica

• U2

• Pearl Jam

• Black Sabbath

• Deep Purple

• Aerosmith

• Pink Floyd

• Queen

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

DWB1960

Ok, arguably for lots of folks the 4 greatest rock bands of all time are The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, and The Who.

If you had to, who would you choose if the answer had to be 5 bands?

If you pick other please list the band.

wundergussy

Silver Supporting Member
If we are going by influence on interesting/quality music that came after (which is SLIGHLTY less subjective than just "It's Cool") I would say either the Beach Boys, Black Sabbath, or Talking Heads.

zep41

Are you just sticking with British? I would replace the Who with Floyd. I really do enjoy the Who but I think the other 3 and Pink Floyd are just on a whole different level.

If your not just sticking with British then my 4th would be Allman Bros.

DWB1960

Are you just sticking with British?
Pearl Jam and Metallica are not British. Allman Brothers are a great band but they just don't have the sales history anywhere near the ones I listed.

And yes, to be one of the greatest of all time your album sales has to be part of the equation.

Beng2040

Silver Supporting Member
Are you just sticking with British? I would replace the Who with Floyd. I really do enjoy the Who but I think the other 3 and Pink Floyd are just on a whole different level.
I agree with this post.

chucke99

You need to have an option that says:

"I disagree with your original four bands and/or the choices offered, or I cannot vote because of some other philosophical problem I have with your poll."

:hide

Trending Topics