• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Zinky Blue Velvet

Gavin

Gold Supporting Member
I'm have a Zinky Blue Velvet 1x12 combo amp. I'd like remove the amplifier from the combo and get a cabinet made for the head only. I'm having a difficult time trying to find a company who makes a head cabinet for the amp. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

67super

You won't find anyone that stocks that, there's no demand. Search on custom amp cabinets, there are people who will make one.

lavinci

Silver Supporting Member
Mojotone.com
Real professionals
Top quality....
They did and outstanding job on my papa Joe amp

Gavin

Gold Supporting Member
You won't find anyone that stocks that, there's no demand. Search on custom amp cabinets, there are people who will make one.

Thanks. I figured it wouldn't be something stocked (like you said in demand) but not sure who would have the demensions and would make it. I tried to google different cabinet makers (ala mojotone) and they don't say anything about being able to make cabinets other than the major players.

Gavin

Gold Supporting Member
I'll call mojotone tomorrow. Funny thing is the speaker cabinet I have and want to match the head to is a mojotone cabinet in red tolex.

67super

Thanks. I figured it wouldn't be something stocked (like you said in demand) but not sure who would have the demensions and would make it. I tried to google different cabinet makers (ala mojotone) and they don't say anything about being able to make cabinets other than the major players.
BTW I had a blue velvet awhile back and really dug the overdrive!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom