Zip Ties on Temple Audio Board?

Hey all, I'm looking for a zip tie pedal board solution, holeyboards are cool but pricey. I see the modular Temple Audio ones quite a bit cheaper, and they say zip ties will work instead of the modular plates, but has anyone used on of their boards in this way? Any thoughts?

sonichronic

Silver Supporting Member
i have a temple board the modular plates aren't that expensive... especially if you have "smaller" pedals. at just about 3 bucks a pedal.

though... zip ties will DEFINITELY work. before i got the proper mount for my power supply, i zip tied both of them to the bottom of my board and it worked wonderfully.

Re not
i have a temple board the modular plates aren't that expensive... especially if you have "smaller" pedals. at just about 3 bucks a pedal.

though... zip ties will DEFINITELY work. before i got the proper mount for my power supply, i zip tied both of them to the bottom of my board and it worked wonderfully.
the expense, it's more that I don't want to use adhesives on my pedals. Which board do you own? What do you like/not like about it, any pics? There's not a lot of info online

mcknigs

Silver Supporting Member
I don't know about Temple boards. I have multiple boards made from pieces of Masonite. I can cut a piece to be a specific size/dimension. For a couple, I drilled holes and use zip ties. I imagine if you found some already drilled for use as peg board, that would save having to drill it. It's cheap and light weight. I guess you could spray paint it black if you don't like the color. I probably wouldn't do this for anything that needed to be more than 12" in any dimension.

Trending Topics