• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Zoom G3 and other pedals. .

lareplus

Does anyone use the G3 with other pedals in a chain? What order do you put them in? Also, is anyone stacking 2 G3 units to get more and quicker changes?

kleydj13

I've been using my G3 at the end of my chain for modulation, delays, and reverb running into the front of my amp. Works fantastic.

pomfret

I've been using my G3 at the end of my chain for modulation, delays, and reverb running into the front of my amp. Works fantastic.
Me too. :agree

I'm using it with analog overdrives/distortions/fuzzes, and I'm not very pleased with the results when going direct using its amp simulation (G3 sounds great direct by its own), but the other way (just mods, dlys and rev in front of an amp) it's fantastic.:bow

eriwebnerr

I use it end of chain as well. Mostly for modulations and delays, but I also run my drives into its drives and it sounds great!
Using it at the end also put it in a good place to be a great backup unit to go direct if anything were to go wrong with my amp.

buddaman71

Student of Life
Gold Supporting Member
I run my guitar into my old Line6 Constrictor Comp into one G3 programmed for Boost/OD1/OD2 into input of my new DV Mark DV40/212 tube combo with my 2nd G3 in the loop set for mod/delay/fx. Dead quiet, sleek on my PT jr pedalboard and sounds great to me.

Tito83

I'm using it mainly for effects at the end of my chain (Wah - Danelectro TO - Mi Audio Tube Zone - Zoom G3), but it's really helpfull to have the amp simulations, because at some venues I have to go direct.

sahhas

Silver Supporting Member
Mine is:
Zoom g3
Fuzz(currently ptd mini bone)
Digitech dl8
Eh SMMH
Behringer tweakilizer
Lexicon mx2000

Works for me

Trending Topics