Zoom G3 Patches available here

shanghaitele

Hey!!
After a couple of months tweaking the new Zoom G3, I collected the first group of patches for the sounds that I use more often. I like classic sounds, clean and crunches with delays and reverbs, not too much modern high gain and I seldom use modulation effects. These 12 patches are based on my preferred amp simulations. This is the first collection and others will follow soon, they work pretty well with single coils and humbuckers and are intended to be used “direct”.

you can download a zip file with all patches at this link (there is also a short description of the patch in english)

http://www.matteopaiato.com/2012/02/zoom-g3-patches-collection-1/

Enjoy.

shanghaitele

I hope you can find them useful, i am going to share also some patches with light modulation (I don't like heavy chorus or flanger), just a couple of days of fine tuning and I will put the package online by next week end.

Ciao
Matteo

onesleekrican

Since people are actually sharing here, I will start posting as well. I find some of the sites online to not be the best and my G3 doesnt usually recognize the patches after download.

onesleekrican

Thanks Strat, I Actually figured it out. I can drag and drop from windows explorer which works. The other issue was that some just didnt have a file extension attatched to them so I just right clicked, went to properties and added the ".g3p" manually to the end of the file name and it immediate recognized the format.

onesleekrican

Ive backed up my originals, created another folder for presets and then downloads. After I go through them, tweak them and create some quality presets I will upload them.

phusana

Hey!!
After a couple of months tweaking the new Zoom G3, I collected the first group of patches for the sounds that I use more often. I like classic sounds, clean and crunches with delays and reverbs, not too much modern high gain and I seldom use modulation effects. These 12 patches are based on my preferred amp simulations. This is the first collection and others will follow soon, they work pretty well with single coils and humbuckers and are intended to be used “direct”.

you can download a zip file with all patches at this link (there is also a short description of the patch in english)

http://www.matteopaiato.com/2012/02/zoom-g3-patches-collection-1/

Enjoy.
Great job on these patches!!! Thanks!

shanghaitele

Dear All,

because I have fond many users from the gear page come to download my patches I would like to inform you all that I have prepared and are ready for download a new collection (Collection 2 Modulation and Ambient) and I have updated the first collection to g3xp to be used with the firmware version 2.0 and Zoom G3x. you can find them here

http://www.matteopaiato.com/category/zoomg3/zoomg3patches/

the blog is in italian but the patches post are also in english so you can understand what kind of sounds I made.

These patches work great in DIRECT mode, but collection 2 it is suitable also to be used with external preamp or in the effect loop of the amp.
I hope you find them interesting and useful.
Thanks
Matteo

TheCowGod

Thanks, downloading collection 2 now. I downloaded your first collection a few months ago when I bought my G3, and I liked them but ended up not using them much -- until I went on vacation last week, that is. I took just my guitar, my G3, and a pair of headphones, and suddenly your patches came alive. You're right, the first collection works so much better going direct.

Normally my G3 is used on my pedalboard going into my amp, so if this new collection will work better in that configuration, I'm definitely eager to check them out.

Dan

shanghaitele

Hey Dan,
thanks for the feedback, you are right the first collection is good with headphone or direct for recording in the amp input the sounds might change according to the amp. the second collection is just modulation, delays and reverbs it should work fine in your pedal board with some dirty pedals in front. I am interested to know from you how it is working in your setup, when you tried please if you have chance let me know.

thanks
Matteo

MagRick

The patches available are .g3xp while the Zoom edit and share says .g3xa and .g3a... How do i use the patches available online... :(

mmaatt25

Download the paches you want to your PC (you'll have a a Zoom folder somewhere, created when you install edit and share software). Next open Edit & Share goto to file, select import and navigate to the folder you saved them in. Job done

Trending Topics