Zoom MS50 - Problem with delay level

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Gear' started by Lele, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Lele

Lele Member

I got a MS50 pedal for some post pre-amp effects and I like it.
    BUT there is something I can't understand with the level of the delay effect (any type).

I planned to use the delay level as a boost too, I mean I wanted to turn on the delay and to get a volume boost at the same time.

But now I see that the level parameter is always on! I mean even if the delay effect is "off" when the level is "zero" there is not any output signal! And if I adjust the level over 100, I get a boost, yes, but always, no matter if the delay effect is on or off! Am I doing something wrong?
    The delay level adjust the general volume of the pedal, no matter what effect is on/off; it seems to me that it is really strange.

Then, I tried also to adjust the level of the parametric eq (another effect that I'm using in the same preset). On the contrary, in this case the level sets the volume of that effect, and only when it is turned on.

2. ChrisVereb

ChrisVereb Member

Weird. I double checked on a G1on last night and it did not have the same behavior for the stereo delay or filter delay. Try rebuilding the patch from scratch in another slot and see if it happens again.